Traditionally, customers receive a utility bill at the end of the month for all of the electricity they used in the past 30 days. Pre-paid billing works the other way.
The program allows you to:
- Choose how much and how often you want to pay before you use the electricity
- Control your budget and pay how much you want, when you want
There are no security deposits. Your usage and balance are calculated daily, so there are no monthly bills.
If your funds run out:
- Your service will be automatically disconnected
- You will be notified by phone or email that service has been cut off
- You can purchase more power online or by phone any time of day, 7 days a week
- Your power will be restored the same day and you won't be charged a reconnection fee