- The personal information that is collected when you download, install, register for and/or use the App; and
- South Central Connect’s practices associated with collecting, using, retaining, disclosing and protecting the information associated with your use of the App.
- South Central Connect collects on its Website; or
- South Central Connect may collect unrelated to South Central Connect’s provision of the App.
Personal information does not include information that has been anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific natural person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
Children Under the Age of 18
The App is not intended for children under 18 years of age and South Central Connect does not knowingly collect personal data of children under 18. If South Central Connect learns that personal data from a child under 18 has been obtained or received without verification of parental consent, South Central Connect will delete that information. If you believe South Central Connect might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact South Central Connect at email@example.com
How South Central Connect Collects Your Information
South Central Connect collects and processes information provided directly by you when you install the App and register for an account to use the App. Specifically, this information includes:
- Your name, email address, password, location and your account number with your internet service provider;
- Information about the equipment deployed at your premises that you choose to connect to the App such as the MAC address, serial number or other unique identifier for your router;
- Data insights South Central Connect attains based on correlation and analytics of your information collected in providing the App, which may be used in aggregated and disaggregated formats or to obtain trend analytics to pride the App; and
- Use of the above-described, collected information in aggregated or disaggregated formats to enhance our current App or to provide App features
How South Central Connect Uses the Information
- Provide you with the App as described in the Agreement;
- Implement, improve and/or enhance the App, including to make future releases available to you;
- Enforce South Central Connect’s rights arising from the Agreement between you and South Central Connect; and
- Fulfill any other purpose authorized by you and reasonably required for the App.
Disclosure of Information
South Central Connect discloses the information to its subsidiaries, affiliates and certain third-party vendors and contractors that provide development, integration, web hosting and consulting services to South Central Connect for the purpose of providing you with the App, to maintain, support, develop, improve and/or enhance the App and to fulfill South Central Connect obligations association with the App.
South Central Connect may be required to disclose information under certain circumstances:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce South Central Connect rights arising from the Agreement entered into between you and South Central Connect;
- If South Central Connect believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of South Central Connect, its customers or other third parties; or
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of South Central Connect’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which you and/or you subscriber held by South Central Connect are among the assets transferred.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use & Disclosure of Information
Accessing & Correcting Information
You can (a) access and review your information, including personal information, and (b) correct your information, by logging into the App and visiting the settings page.
All information you provide to us in stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. South Central Connect utilizes mechanisms such as intrusion detection systems, intrusion prevention systems, firewalls and encryption to secure information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
South Central Connect deploys Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) to alert and proactively contain potential threats. Enhanced security visibility and coverage is enabled through added layers of firewall and IDS beyond the network perimeter. Management connections to servers are authenticated and encrypted via Secure Shell (SSH) when administration access is required for troubleshooting, patch management and upgrades.
South Central Connect runs automated vulnerability scanning on all perimeter systems to identify potential security risks. Scanning applications are regularly updated to remain current and up to date on important security vulnerabilities. Patches are applied to all relevant systems, unless a compensating control is implemented.
South Central Connect uses a variety of industry-standard security technologies and best practices to help protect information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. All data stored on the South Central Connect systems is encrypted following industry standards using strong keys and ciphers. All communications with the App are protected with industry standards security protocols.
You control access to your account and, as set forth in the Agreement, you are obligated to keep your login credentials and passwords secure and protected and maintained as confidential. Although South Central Connect implements measures that are reasonably designed to protect you, information may nevertheless be transmitted outside of South Central Connect’s systems. Any such transmission of information is at your own risk and South Central Connect is not responsible for any circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures provided.
Last updated: September 2022